Venue: Council Chamber - Ryedale House, Malton, North Yorkshire YO17 7HH. View directions
Contact: John Wardell 43245
Emergency Evacuation Procedure
The Chairman to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
Apologies for absence
Apologies were received from Councillor Windress and Councillor Hope.
Election of Chairman
To elect a Chairman for this meeting
Councillor Cleary was appointed unanimously as Chair of the meeting.
Declarations of Interest
Members to indicate whether they will be declaring any interests under the Code of Conduct.
Members making a declaration of interest at a meeting of a Committee or Council are required to disclose the existence and nature of that interest. This requirement is not discharged by merely declaring a personal interest without further explanation.
There were no declarations of interest.
Licensing Sub Committee Hearing Procedure
The Chair gave an overview of the Hearing Procedure and explained that there was no application for the exclusion of the public.
To determine an application for a Premises Licence from The White Rose Club Limited for The White Rose Club, Ashwood, Cross Lane, Flaxton, York YO60 7QZ
The Licensing Sub-Committee considered a report of the Environmental Health Manager:
(i) The Sub-Committee had sight of: Public document hearing pack including the officer report and, licensing application, 2 written representations, plan of the site, safeguarding policy of the applicant.
RESOLVED that the Licence be granted for the following activities
The licence will be subject to the following conditions:
1. All doors and windows will be closed after 21.00 hours each day except for access and egress.
2. A Club member will check and record any noise levels by walking up and down the site to ensure nothing can be heard from the clubhouse during the performance of regulated entertainment.
3. The Curtains in the clubhouse will be closed from dark to restrict light disturbance to neighbours.
4. Anyone leaving the site will be requested to do so quietly giving due consideration to neighbours.
5. Prominent, clear and legible notices shall be displayed at all exits requesting that customers respect the needs of local residents and to leave the area quietly.
6. No drinks to be consumed outside the clubhouse after 9.00PM
7. The premises shall operate a Challenge 21 policy for the sale of alcohol.
8. The premises shall only accept a current passport, photocard, driving licence or identification carrying a PASS logo as proof of age.
9. A refusals register and incident report register will be kept. Such documents will record incidents of staff refusals to under-age or drunken people as well as incidents of any anti-social behaviour and ejections from the premises. Both of these documents shall be kept for at least one year and will be made available immediately upon a request from any responsible authority.
10. Only accompanied children are allowed in the clubhouse when the bar is open.
11. All children must leave the clubhouse by 22:00 hours.
12. All people admitted to the premises must be members, members guests or approved visitors from other naturist clubs. The premises are not to be open to the general public at large.
The sub-committee believe that
The applicant is running the club responsibly and is aware of the need to consider the local community in the running of its activities. The applicant has taken steps to warn people not to keep engines running when stationary and also to keep radios at ... view the full minutes text for item 6.